HOW TO COOK AND FREEZE OUR PIES
COOKING & FREEZING
- Our pies are fully cooked and ready to eat hot or cold.
- Keep pies refrigerated and use within 5 days.
- Can be frozen for up to 3 months but defrost thoroughly before cooking.
- Cooking instructions: 30-40 minutes at 180˚C Fan Oven 170˚C Gas Mark 4 (times can vary) cover with tin foil to prevent excessive browning, and make sure they are served piping hot.
- Our pies can be cooked in their white containers.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU MICROWAVE ANY OF OUR PIES
How to identify our pie fillings
Discover our first-class products baked for you with love!